Become a volunteer for FBS!
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
Volunteers are an important part of Fort Bend Seniors’ success and many types of volunteer opportunities are available from attending or participating in fundraising activities to providing one-on-one support for seniors.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT FORT BEND SENIORS INCLUDE:
- Meal Delivery
- Packing Meals
- Assisting with arts and crafts
- Hosting exercise or dance classes
- Serving on our speaker bureau
- Provide both monetary and non-monetary donations for programs and services
- Telephone assurance
- Participating with a fundraising committee
- Providing clerical assistance
- Assisting seniors with their correspondence needs
Volunteering to help a senior is a very rewarding experience! We invite you to join Fort Bend Seniors as a volunteer and make a difference in a senior’s life today.
Fax your completed application to 281-633-7050, or scan and email your application to our Volunteer Department at email@example.com
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR FBS VOLUNTEERS
Volunteer Handbook – A guide to everything you need to know about how to become a volunteer for Fort Bend Seniors.
FBS Staff Contact List