All of our 7 congregate centers have reopened. Though the COVID-19 pandemic continues to present a challenge for our community, we will continue to follow all health guidelines and recommendations to ensure the continued safety of our seniors, volunteers, and staff members. This includes regularly sanitizing hard surfaces, encouraging participants wear masks, and providing additional space for social distancing.
Meals on Wheels is available for any senior center client who needs it. For more information, click here.
Fort Bend Seniors Meals on Wheels serves senior citizens age 60 and over living in Fort Bend and Waller Counties. We provide services at the following locations, Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Rosenberg: Bud O’Shieles Community Center, 1330 Band Road • Rosenberg 77471 Administrative Offices; Congregate and Distribution Center
- Four Corners Recreation Center, 15700 Old Richmond Road • Sugar Land 77498 Congregate Center
- Missouri City: Landmark Community Center, 100 Louisiana Street • Missouri City 77489 Congregate Center
- Missouri City: The Huntington at Sienna, 4522 Trammel Fresno Road • Missouri City 77459 Congregate Center, (Residents only)
- Kendleton: Church of God, 619 FM 2919 • Beasley 77417 Congregate Center
- Fulshear: Jones Creek Ranch Park, 7714 FM 359 Road • Richmond 77406 Congregate Center
- Sugar Land: Christ United Methodist Church, 3300 Austin Parkway • Sugar Land 77479 Distribution Center Only
- Brookshire: First United Methodist Church – Waller County, 707 Cooper Street • Brookshire 77423 Congregate Center