The best way to help our seniors is to sponsor our programs. We have various opportunities available that allows you to sponsor special celebrations and events, and provides your business with event acknowledgements and marketing opportunities.
For more information contact Director of Development Leah Ghobrial at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-633-7057.
“I am almost 96 years old and homebound. I am also handicapped, walk with a walker and cooking at my age is very hard. I depend on Meals on Wheels. It gives me something to look forward to.” – Irene
Hold A Give Back Event
Are you a local retailer or restaurant looking to give back in your community? We are always looking for local businesses who are interested in holding a Give Back Event! For 2-3 hours, a certain percentage of proceeds earned (usually ranging from 10-20%) will be donated to Fort Bend Seniors. FBS will assist with promoting the event, and will be present throughout to speak to customers about our mission and how your business will assist local seniors.
If you are interested in holding a Give Back Event with Fort Bend Seniors, please contact Meghan Person, Development Coordinator, Communications & Events at 281.633.7741 or email@example.com.
Corporate Service Day
Looking for a way to get your employees involved in the community? Fort Bend Seniors is a wonderful opportunity to get your employees involved.
Your team can help our seniors in many ways, including:
- Meal Delivery
- Packing Meals
- Assisting with arts and crafts
- Socializing with seniors
- Hosting exercise or dance classes
- Hosting engaging, educational events for our seniors
Contact our Volunteer & Outreach Manager, Rick Branek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-633-7719 to schedule a day of giving for your team at Fort Bend Seniors.
Hold a Donation Drive
While the best help for our seniors comes in sponsoring meals, we welcome corporate giving events such as donation drives!
See the list of needed items on our website here. Contact us for information or ideas on coordinating a donation drive at your office.
- Monetary Donations
- FBS can provide your office with a donation box, complete with a flyer showing our wonderful seniors! Donation boxes do best when put in an obvious place for both staff and customers to give easily. Contact Janelle Lopez at email@example.com for information on getting a donation box for your office.
- In Kind Donation Drives, including:
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Activity Drive
- Food Drive
- Pet Drive – Don’t forget our seniors’ furry friends!
- Emergency Drive
- Towel Drive
- Household Goods Drive (fragrance free items preferred)